Copyright 2020 山东新峰建筑装饰有限公司 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.
NEWS & MEDIA
Laizhou: Adhering to advantages and seeking breakthroughs to shape the new image of Shidu
1. The development of Laizhou stone industry in recent years
1. Sustainable development of basic industries. Laizhou Stone has a history of more than 400 years, enjoys a high reputation at home and abroad, and is known as the "hometown of Chinese stone". Laizhou is rich in stone resources and is known for its “hard texture, anti-corrosion and wear resistance, and no radioactivity”. According to expert surveys, the total reserves of stone available for mining in Laizhou have reached more than 3 billion cubic meters, and it mainly produces more than 20 stone varieties. Mainly granite, mainly Shandong white hemp, cherry red, crystal white jade, black and white flowers, Laizhou red, Laizhou green, golden hemp. In recent years, Laizhou's stone industry has developed rapidly, and the scale of enterprises has been expanding. Global, Yulei, Huafeng, Xinfeng, Verona, foreign trade, Jinkaiyuan Stone and other large-scale stone enterprises have led the trend of Laizhou stone industry. The 218 Provincial Highway along the south of Laizhou City has formed a spectacular Baili Stone Corridor. Up to now, the city has more than 2,200 stone enterprises, with an annual mining of nearly 800,000 cubic meters of stone blocks, an annual processing of 60 million square meters of plates, more than 200,000 pieces of sculptures and shaped stones, and products are exported to more than 20 countries and regions, domestic Some well-known buildings outside are shining with the style of Laizhou stone. Laizhou has also won the titles of "North China Stone Import and Export Base" and "China Stone Capital". It is also named as China's three major stone bases with Shuitou and Yunfu. According to statistics, the annual output value of Laizhou stone industry is more than 12 billion yuan, accounting for 18% of GDP. Laizhou stone industry has become one of the pillar industries of Laizhou.
2. The clustering effect is gradually emerging. With the continuous development and growth of the Laizhou stone basic industry, the industrial structure is further optimized, the product structure is further enriched, the stone trading is further expanded, and the international trade is further expanded. In 2001, the Laizhou Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government planned to build a China (Laizhou) Stone Industry and Trade City covering an area of 10 square kilometers, integrating stone processing, stone trading, commodity logistics, stone display, and supporting services. In recent years, Laizhou Stone Industry The infrastructure of the Trade City is constantly improved, the environment is continuously optimized, and the industrial cluster effect is gradually highlighted. A number of well-known stone companies such as Global and Qin Shi have successively settled in Laizhou. More than 10 new building materials such as Huafeng curtain wall, Xinshifeng curtain wall, and Korean kiln industry building materials Decoration companies have been established one after another, and production projects such as granite and quartz stone have begun to emerge. Stone machinery and maintenance enterprises such as Yongxing Machinery and Orient Machinery have emerged. Stone, stone machinery and maintenance enterprises in Fujian, Guangdong and other places have been in Laizhou. Set up sales points and offices. At present, the Laizhou stone industry has cultivated a huge sales network of more than 3,000 people. The radiation area of the Laizhou stone industry continues to expand, even affecting and driving the development of the entire north China stone industry.
3. The stone exhibition continues to grow. While the exhibition industry is flourishing in China, the Laizhou Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government took advantage of the situation. Relying on the Laizhou stone industry, with a high starting point, high positioning and high standards, the only professional stone exhibition in China-Laizhou International Exhibition Center, was established in 2003. The first China (Laizhou) International Stone Fair was successfully held on October 18th, 2014. The holding of the exhibition allowed Laizhou Stone to be integrated into the development trend of the stone industry at home and abroad more quickly, more conveniently and directly, allowing the stone industry in China and the world Learn more about Laizhou. Now, with the strong support of CCPIT Building Materials Branch and China Stone Industry Association, Laizhou Stone Fair has continuously developed and has been successfully held for six sessions. Every year, the exhibition has left a deep impression on people. According to statistics, the annual average of the six exhibitions is more than 300 exhibitors, 800 booths, an exhibition area of 30,000 square meters, 10,000 traders, and an average annual transaction volume of 200 million yuan. In the circumstances where the current financial crisis still exists, and in order to further enhance the professionalism and pertinence of the exhibition and create a professional stone exhibition in northern China, the Laizhou Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government Strength, the establishment of the Laizhou Stone Industry Bureau was specifically responsible for a series of work at the stone exhibition, which promoted the professionalization of the exhibition; under the premise of the original CCPIT Building Materials Branch, China Stone Industry Association, Shandong Stone Industry Association as the organizer, actively won the Yantai City As the organizer of the exhibition, the People's Government has upgraded the grade of the exhibition; it has continued to increase its support for the financial, material and intellectual resources of the exhibition and strengthened the strength of the exhibition. It is believed that the seventh Laizhou Stone Exhibition will bring you more Big gain.
4. Industry organizations are becoming more and more sound. Since 2007, Laizhou has not had a formal and professional stone industry organization, which to a certain extent limits the overall strength of Laizhou stone industry. In May and August 2009, Laizhou Stone Industry Bureau and Laizhou Stone Association were established one after another. The establishment of these industry organizations will play an active role in strengthening industry self-discipline, industry exchanges, and promoting industry development. In particular, the establishment of the Laizhou Stone Industry Bureau is a major measure made by the municipal party committee and government to promote the development of the stone industry. It is a major event in the economic and social development of Laizhou, marking the Laizhou stone industry will move to a higher level, Larger and more intensive development.
2. The main problems in Laizhou stone industry
At present, the Laizhou stone industry still lacks real leading enterprises. Although there are thousands of large and small stone enterprises, there are no more than 100 enterprises above the real scale. Compared with stone enterprises in Shuitou, Yunfu, Dongguan, etc., our enterprises still have considerable gaps in marketing, operation management, technological innovation, equipment update, and talent reserve, especially when the enterprises are facing difficulties and crises. It also lacks the confidence and strategy to cope with it, which restricts the company from further becoming bigger and stronger.
3. Some thoughts on Laizhou stone industry becoming bigger and stronger in the future
1. Breakthrough in concept, pioneering and enterprising. The degree of emancipation of the mind determines the speed of development, the breadth of opening and the intensity of innovation. To become bigger and stronger, the stone industry in Laizhou must have the confidence and ambition of “competitive and victorious”, the courage and vision of “to dare to be first”, to learn how to make stone market at Shuitou, and how to participate in international trade and study at Yunfu Advanced practices and experience in other brother regions. Especially in the current situation, it is necessary to dialectically view the adverse impact of factors such as the slowdown of the world economy and increased production costs on the stone industry. Soberly seeing the continuous development of international emerging markets and the widening of the domestic urbanization process, it is not easy to take it lightly. Without losing confidence, seize the opportunity of the country's policy measures to expand domestic demand and promote economic growth, improve management level, accelerate technological innovation, turn the process of responding to challenges into a process of promoting industrial transformation and upgrading, and accelerate the promotion of Laizhou Stone's market reputation And competitiveness.
2. Focus on breakthroughs and drive the overall situation. Strive to break through the bottleneck restricting the development of the stone industry and form an interactive development pattern of "market, industry and base" as soon as possible. One is to prosper the big market. Take the construction of a tangible market as the focus of building a marketing network, pay close attention to formulating the development plan of the Laizhou stone market, accelerate the investment promotion of the Laizhou stone world and the stone block market, attract domestic and foreign distributors to settle in, and increase the number of out-of-city stone varieties. "Buy stone, go to Laizhou" market brand. The second is to build a large port. Start construction of two 100,000-ton berths in Laizhou Port as soon as possible, and plan to build a container terminal. Actively promote the strong cooperation between China Shipping Port and domestic and foreign shipping companies, develop international liner routes, integrate and enlarge the advantages of Laizhou Customs Land Direct Port, Shandong Stone Quality Inspection Center, and make Laizhou Port the first choice for stone traders in Jiangbei. port. The third is to attract large projects. Strengthen industry investment and regional investment efforts, focus on promoting Laizhou's comparative advantage, and accelerate the introduction of large stone enterprises with strong driving ability and long industrial chain and good circular economy projects. Actively cultivate and support the strong, support the existing backbone enterprises to accelerate the pace of technology, system and management innovation, and rank among the top domestic stone enterprises as soon as possible. The fourth is to hold a good stone exhibition. Drawing on the successful model of "government-led + market-oriented operation", we will further innovate the concept of organizing exhibitions, optimize the operation mechanism, strengthen supporting services, and actively explore the autonomy of investment promotion to the Stone Industry Development Bureau, industry associations and key enterprises, and gradually form The operation pattern of "political retreat and enterprise advancement" has made Laizhou Stone Fair truly an exhibition event for the stone industry at home and abroad. Fifth, give full play to the role of the association. The role of the association in resource integration, information service, policy competition, participation in exhibition management, and competition regulation should be truly brought into play.
3. Environmental breakthroughs and concerted development. Strengthen the concept of "environment is gold, environmental gold", and vigorously strengthen the construction of soft environment. The first is to guide relevant functional departments to unify their performance according to law and promote development, and learn from the service concepts and measures of relevant departments in Nan'an, Yunfu and other cities to form a joint force to support the development of the Laizhou stone industry. Guide relevant towns and streets to take Shuitou Town as a benchmark, catch up with others in all directions, and speed up the building of a strong stone industry economic town. The second is to deepen the "efficiency revolution" and establish and improve the "low cost, high efficiency, excellent service" administrative service mechanism, prompting various departments to set up more road signs and fewer roadblocks for stone projects in line with industrial policies, and think more about "how to do", Less talk about "can't do it", more for enterprises to reduce the burden, paving the way, sending charcoal in the snow. The third is to unblock the complaint channels of enterprises and foreign businessmen, increase the intensity of unannounced and unannounced visits, and conduct style assessments, and seriously investigate and deal with "medium obstruction" and malicious law enforcement, and vigorously create a good environment for entrepreneurs to invest with confidence and start their own businesses.